Spousal Sponsorship

Home   >   What We Do   >   Spousal Sponsorship

If you are able to support your spouse, common law partner or dependent children financially, you can sponsor them to become permanent residents of Canada. This program is for you, if you are a Canadian or Permanent Resident of Canada residing in Canada. Contact us, to know more about the program or if you are not residing in Canada but would like to sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children.