Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker

Home   >   What We Do   >   Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker

The Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Worker pilots provide in-home caregivers with the opportunity to become a permanent resident once they have 2 years of eligible work experience in Canada. It also lets their family members come to Canada to work or study while they get work experience. An employer can hire an eligible candidate as in-home caregiver and provide them with a job offer. The in-home caregiver will then submit their application to one of these programs wherein they get a three year work permit, and once the 2-year experience is gained, they might be granted permanent residence, if all other criteria are met.

An eligible candidate must meet the following eligibility requirements. They must have

  • language test results that show they can communicate in English or French
  • a Canadian post-secondary diploma or certificate of at least 1 year, or an Educational Credential Assessment report, which shows how their education compares to a Canadian post-secondary education credential of at least 1 year
  • work experience in National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes 4411 or 4412

Contact us to know more about the program or book an initial consultation to assess your eligibility for these programs.